Paid Spring 2022 Virtual Internship Program in Commercial Real Estate
Project Destined, founded by a former Carlyle Group executive, has partnered with 100+ leading real estate firms and 70+ universities around the country to provide diverse students with internship opportunities to explore ownership through live real estate deals.
The 9-week Paid, Virtual
As part of the program, interns will work 4 to 6 hours per week including real estate training, a bi-weekly Executive Speaker Series, and competing with students from 40+ universities in “Shark Tank” style live deal pitch competitions.
Students Will Have the Opportunity To
- Gain access to our network of over 100+ Real Estate Companies
- Work on live real estate deals with some of our 500+ corporate mentors
- Earn a stipend of $500 and a chance to win an additional $1,000 in bonuses from weekly competitions
- Application Deadline: December 25th, 2021
- Onboarding Dates: January 15th, 2022 - February 1st, 2022
- Program Activities: February 7th, 2022 - April 4th, 2022
Applicant must be an undergraduate student.
Learn More About The Program
Click here to view CNBC’s “Bridging The Gap” news segment on Project Destined. Follow us on LinkedIn (Project Destined) and Instagram (@projectdestined). Also, visit our website (projectdestined.org).
Spring 2022 Sponsors
Wells Fargo, JLL, Greystar, Hines, Eastdil Secured, Brookfield Properties, PGIM Real Estate, Berkadia, Marcus & Millichap, Keller Williams Realty, BentallGreenOak, Invesco, Century 21, ULI Arizona, Cortland, Kayne Anderson, The Morgan Group, Spirit Realty, Asana Partners, Howard Hughes, Alter Group, Welltower, Beacon Partners, Crescent Communities, CIM Group, Grosvenor, Link Logistics, Ram Realty, Tricon Residential, Waterton, ULI Arizona, Colliers, North American Properties, Equity Residential, Standard Communities, EisnerAmper, Capital One